This is a step-by-step guide on how to do Gasless whitelisting using MetaMask Chrome Extension.
1. Open trade.finxflo.com and go to Portfolio and then choose Whitelisting section
2. Click “Whitelist an Address”
3. Important: You need to connect your new MetaMask wallet on your Chrome Extension, or else the option to whitelist with Metamask wallet will not appear.
You can get it here: https://metamask.io/download and click "Install MetaMask for Chrome" and then sign to your MetaMask account.
You will have two options: “By depositing from your personal wallet” or “By verifying your Metamask wallet”
To proceed with MetaMask gasless whitelisting, choose the later.
4. Connect your MetaMask wallet to the platform and choose a name for your wallet label. You cannot have the same label as your other wallets. Click "Sign Now".
5. You will be asked for a signature request from your MetaMask Chrome Extension. Click Sign.
6. Your MetaMask wallet is now whitelisted.
Note: there will be a 48 hours grace period before you can withdraw your fund into the wallet as a security measure.